Courtesy car handover checklist
Lets keep you on the road
Please take 5 mins to read the check list as this may save you valuable time when it comes to collecting a courtesy car or dropping off your car for repair. We will endeavour to make the handover within 15 mins, but it may take longer in some cases.
- The handover will take 15-30 mins
- We will have to check your car for any non accident damage, please ensure that your car is clean enough for us to check. You may be asked to sign a damage disclaimer if your car is dirty. (Car Spa Hand Car Wash is available at the entrance of our lane)
- Driving License (as proof you can legally drive)
- Credit/Debit card (Details taken as security e.g. parking fine)
- Adequate insurance (we need a copy of a cover note for temporary comprehensive cover if insuring the c/car yourself)
- Enough fuel in your car for delivery and collection
- Have you removed Parking permits, Phone charger, Sat Nav, Dart tag etc..
- Have you taken your house keys off of your car keys
- Only the insured or a named driver can sign for a c/car
- On our insurance, only the person signing can drive the c/car and we must see the paper part of your driving license
- Tell us if you are planning to go away during repairs to your car (24 Hour c/car returns policy)
- Your insurance company expects a duty of care to be shown towards any replacement vehicle lent to you. Any infringment can lead to your courtesy car being confiscated and you will liable for any costs incurred.
Managing Director. Mr. Philip Rawlingson